We need your pictures on gardening, plants and wildlife
We need your pictures on gardening, plants, wildlife, country cookery, landscape and scenery with our content expanding on the GardenAdvice.co.uk and MyGardenTeam.com web sites we always need fresh exciting pictures to go with our articles. So if you are a keen amateur photographer then send us your pictures on the following subjects
* Gardening – general garden pictures of gardens both large and small
* Plants – if you have an interesting picture of a plant common or rare then send it to us.
* Wildlife – birds and animals related to gardening
* Country cooking – for a section we are launching later this year on cooking the food you produce.
* Landscape and scenery – we have viewers all over the world that love to see different landscapes and scenery
For every picture we accept from you we will credit you with £3.25 up to a maximum of £250 to be used in our MyGardenTeam plant swap service to be used in exchange for plants from the end of September 2013 onwards for 24 months or you can use the credit to a full MyGardenTeam membership. For further details click here
The pictures we accept from you will be used on our GardenAdvice web sites, Facebook and twitter feeds. Where you have your own web site we will also provide a link to your web site.
In addition if we request use of your picture or pictures in one of our books or magazines we will contact you to separately to purchase the rights to publish your pictures in these publications.
To Send us your pictures please make sure each picture file is no bigger than 2MB and remember to keep the original picture files.
Email them to email@example.com as an attachment with a brief description a maximum of 10 pictures per email
You will be emailed back within 72 hours informing you which pictures we wish to accept once we have accepted 10 pictures you will be issued with a special photography project MyGardenTeam online account free of charge to keep track of your pictures and your MyGardenTeam credit.
Watch out for our Photography competitions lauching soon