Makita garden tools: rediscover the pleasure of gardening
In recent years, also as a result of the forced lockdown due to the pandemic, many people have rediscovered the pleasure of gardening.
For gardening, Makita garden tools ukplanettools.co.uk are indispensable, and among them we can distinguish a trimmer. Regardless of the blade type, a good Makita trimmer will produce perfect cuts. In this article, we will try to indicate the main features of this indispensable tool and which Makita garden tool set it can be purchased with.
Makita Garden Tools: Wireless Trimmer Makita
Deciding on the purchase of a trimmer for a living hedge among the existing Makita 18V garden tools, in order to make the optimal choice, you need to take into account many criteria. Let’s see which of them are most important:
- The length of the blade: a long blade allows a more direct and decisive incision, but the tool will have greater weight, on the contrary, the trimmer of a living hedge with a reduced blade, they are more manageable;
- Type of blade: According to this characteristic, trimmers for living hedges can be of two types: with movable and fixed blades, or with both movable;
- Sharpening blades: Usually blades are sharpened only on the one side, but you can meet a double sharpening models;
- Distance between the teeth: this distance varies from about 10 mm to 40 mm;
- Handle: It should allow simultaneous use of both hands and should be ergonomic for safe operation.
Makita Garden Tools: Who Will Use A Makita Cordless Trimmer
It is also important to take into account the one who will use it because among Makita cordless garden tools you can find a few modes of trimmers. A good trimmer for a living hedge must be convenient for any operator, so it would be advisable to stop your choice of pretty light models to ensure stability, balance and strength of those who use it.