Did You Know Swiss Cheese Plants Are Poisonous?
In the extraordinary world of plants gardeners come across the good,the bad and the ugly and some plants,for whatever reason are just not sensible to have in your garden.The Swiss Cheese plant can be categorized as one of the plants you don’t want to have in your garden as they are poisonous plants. They can be harmful to Cats and Humans.If you have feline friends or small children this may not be the plant for you to keep around your garden.The leaves of the plant contain calcium oxylate and if these,or the sap of the plant, are ingested it will cause intense irritation of the mucous membranes,swelling of the tongue,lips and the palate.If one after coming into contact with the sap of the plant,and any of these symptoms occur then seek medical help at once,for you or your pet.
If you wish to start gardening or get more out of your gardening then Sign Up for our Free 14 Day Trial of our MyGardenTeam Service.This service provides you with your very own Gardening expert from the GardenAdvice staff,that are trained to assist you with achieving your ultimate gardening dreams.The service includes advice,online diaries,calendars and even garden advisor visits if you need them.For further information. Click here