Garden Border Design Part of our MyGardenTeam service
Send Us The Shape And Size Of Your Border And We Will Design It For You. The border design service is part of our garden design section. Your border will be designed by our fully qualified and time served garden designers. You can send an email or fax us a simple sketch on a sheet of A4 paper or download our design sheet at the bottom of this page
This is a service is a free service until January 30th 2017 normally only available to our MyGardenTeam members.
limit of the service garden borders up to 50 square metres
Instructions for our border design service:
- Produce a sketch plan or download the design sheet from the foot of this section or produce a sketch on a sheet of A4 paper.
- Provide as much information as possible about the area you wish to have designed. It would be useful if you could provide the following information:
1. Soil type [if you are not sure we will send you a free soil testing service kit for you to provide a soil sample]
2. Site aspects ie shady, sunny, windy, near the sea
3. Is the proposed border site very wet in winter?
- We will need an idea of the style of border you wish to have designed ie. cottage style, winter colour, shrub border or may even an annual border
- Any plants you would like to include
- Pictures: It is a great help if you could provide any pictures showing the existing or proposed area for the border, or images that you might have showing borders you have seen in the past you wish us to recreate in your border design. Your pictures will be returned.
- Ensure we have your name and detailson the plan including a telephone number just in case our garden designers have any questions, together with a scale key for example 3cm to 1 metre.
- Email it back to us a email@example.com
Download and View design sheet.
MyGardenTeam Membership - £99 per anum
- Your own personal online garden expert to help you with your gardening projects and plans by visit, phone and email
- Online garden log to keep all your notes and a record of the progress of your garden.
- Online calendars created by your garden expert including pruning dates, vegetable sowing times, pest alerts etc also includes unlimted email and/or sms/text alerts
- Estimating service included up to 5 hours every 6 months
- Garden advisor visit in your own garden .
- Free lawn care up to 75 square metres of lawn
- Garden design and Landscaping service
- Free Garden insurance
- Free soil tests
- One day gardening course included in the MyGardenTeam membership plus 50 percent off a further 5 of our one day gardening courses