Your basket is currently empty!
We believe that by teaming up with a GardenAdvice gardening expert and our MyGardenTeam service you can create your dream garden. The MyGardenTeam service from GardenAdvice is designed to support you in developing or creating your garden with one of our expert gardeners
If you have undertaken a GardenAdvice one day gardening course you are automatically included in the GardenAdvice MyGardenTeam system for 12 months after your course
The MyGardenTeam service from GardenAdvice teams you up with your own expert gardener on the GardenAdvice staff to help you plan and develop your garden, together you will save time and money whilst developing your ideal garden.
For further information email us at email@example.com or telephone 01225 637218
The MyGardenTeam service starts with an initial visit, we find out how you wish to develop your garden. Most people have an idea of the style of the garden they wish to develop and a set of requirements such as a garden that’s easy to maintain, more summer colour and a garden suitable for pets or children.
During the initial visit, we will answer the questions you have, for example on punning and weeding. After the initial visit, you will receive a garden report and planting suggestions. This report sets the objectives for your garden over the next 12 months.
The MyGardenTeam Service includes the following
- Additional visits – when we are in your area normally once every 14 days we will email you and see if you wish us to call on you to offer further advice or you can contact us for a further visit. If our visit is under 30 minutes we do not charge for the visits over 30 mins we charge £35 per hour normally providing you with a quote for the visit.
- Additional assistance – if you require additional assistance over an hour for example with pruning etc we will provide you with a quote for the cost.
- Plants and gardening materials – We can supply you with plants and garden materials such as paving often we can provide you with substantial trade discounts
- Online notes and Calendar – on the online section where we keep your notes, pictures and task schedule.
- Free lawn care – two treatments per year to help maintain your lawn up to 75 square metres. Treatment based on an initial soil test. Treatments include bio lawn treatments for a heather lawn with less environmental impact plus bio active thatch treatments. Click Here to learn more about our lawn care program
- Plant Swap. – from the end of September to the end of March we have a system for all our members on the MyGardenTeam service to swap plants. Your MyGardenTeam gardener will explain this to you. When you first join we provide you with a few plants from the our plant swap system to get you started.
- Take part in GardenAdvice garden projects such as a Seeds For Bees Project
- Free tool loan – for example, if you are carrying out a lot of pruning we are happy to lend you a garden shredder and some long handled loppers
For further information visit our MyGardenTeam service online
The gardeners on our MyGardenTeam Service have a real passion for helping you develop your garden and helping you enjoy your garden with all the new skills we are going to teach you.
For further information on our MyGardenTeam service ring 01225 637218 or email us at admin@gardenadvice