Upgrade for GardenAdvice online advice members
If you are a GardenAdvice online advice member using our online only service upgrade to our MyGardenTeam service and save £20 on your first years membership paying just £155
Use the discount code emailed to you recently or send us an email at email@example.com
We believe that by teaming up with a GardenAdvice gardening expert and our MyGardenTeam service you can create your dream garden
The MyGardenTeam service from GardenAdvice teams you up with your own expert gardener on the GardenAdvice staff to help you plan and develop your garden, together you will save time and money whilst developing your ideal garden.
For further information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01225 637218
The MyGardenTeam service starts with an initial visit, we find out how you wish to develop your garden. Most people have an idea of the style of the garden they wish to develop and a set of requirements such as a garden that’s easy to maintain, more summer colour and a garden suitable for pets or children.
During the initial visit, we will answer the questions you have, for example on punning and weeding. After the initial visit, you will receive a garden report and planting suggestions. This report sets the objectives for your garden over the next 12 months.
The GardenAdvice MyGardenTeam service costs £175 per year or £155 if you are an existing online advice member Click here to purchase now or its included as part of the GardenAdvice gardening courses for 12 months at no additional charge
The MyGardenTeam Service includes the following
- Additional visits – when we are in your area normally once every 14 days we will email you and see if you wish us to call on you to offer further advice or you can contact us for a further visit. If our visit is under 30 minutes we do not charge for the visits over 30 mins we charge £35 per hour normally providing you with a quote for the visit.
- Additional assistance – if you require additional assistance over an hour for example with pruning etc we will provide you with a quote for the cost.
- Plants and gardening materials – We can supply you with plants and garden materials such as paving often we can provide you with substantial trade discounts
- Online notes and Calendar – on the online section where we keep your notes, pictures and task schedule.
- Free lawn care – two treatments per year to help maintain your lawn up to 75 square metres. Treatment based on an initial soil test.
- Plant Swap. – from the end of September to the end of March we have a system for all our members on the MyGardenTeam service to swap plants. Your MyGardenTeam gardener will explain this to you.
- Free vegetable seeds and young vegetable plants for 2022 – this year our MyGardenTeam members will receive free vegetable seeds and your vegetable plants specially grown at our partnership nursery.
- Take part in GardenAdvice garden projects such as a Seeds For Bees Project
- Free tool loan – for example, if you are carrying out a lot of pruning we are happy to lend you a garden shredder and some long handled loppers
For further information visit our MyGardenTeam service online